Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why?

I have to admit. I don't get it. What's the big deal? Why is Facebook so popular. For whatever reason, my wonderful and beautiful wife has been encouraging me to join. Again, I just don't get it. The people I know I talk to, either with email or IRL. The people I haven't heard from in a long time I get emails from as well... sometimes. So, this leads me to my first blog5 list.

Top 5 reasons I joined Facebook.

5. All the cool kids are doing it.
4. It's better then joining Twitter (something I understand even less).
3. Chicks dig it.
2. I wonder how many profile photos I can come up with that will make my wife cringe...
1. The sound of silence. "When are you going to join Facebook?"

BTW, my girls team is 1-2 heading into tomorrows game. I do have some insightful things to say about the team but I need time to put it all together. Brain dumps on that sort of thing never come out the right way...

No comments: