Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day and Happy Anniversary

Happy Father's Day! Today was a great day. The kids were very excited to make Daddy's day special. They were not able to see him this morning when they woke up because he was at church setting up. When Sara saw him in the hallway she was so cute, she ran down the hallway yelling "Happy Father's Day Daddy" and gave him a great big hug. We spent the rest of the day relaxing around the house. My dad came over to spend the day with us. I know today was hard for him without my mom but he had a blast with the kids, they always keep him smiling. My dad and I have become so much closer in the past eight months and I am thankful for that. The kids finished off the evening by playing in the sprinklers while Daddy picked more weeds from our lawn.

Today is also our 12th wedding anniversary. I know people can not believe that I have survived 12 year married to Don=) Happy anniversary honey! You make me laugh every day and make me feel loved. I am proud to be your wife and look forward to many more happy and exciting years with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you're blogging again!

Monica Hunt said...

So glad you're blogging again!! Hope you guys had a great night celebrating your anniversary!

LauraB said...

I'm not reading your blog anymore..you make me cry LOL hahaha