Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Class

So tonight I started by last class for my BA in elementary education. After this class all I will have is my internship in the fall then I FINALLY graduate. I left the class with my head spinning from all the work I am going to have to do. By Wednesday night I have to do a two page paper, a letter to parents about language arts, study the sunshine state standards for language arts for a quiz and read four chapters for another quiz. So needless to say, I will be glued to my laptop until Wednesday night. I also will have to drive back from vacation next week to go to class so I do not get behind. (Don, will say I do not have to come back because I do not HAVE to get an A=)

I also started Volleyball camp with my team today. I have a coach and her daughter who playes for Clearwater Christian College coming in to do a four day camp from 9-12 each day. It was a lot of fun and I had a good turnout. Emily is excited she gets to come with me tomorrow. She loves volleyball!

Anyway, off to homework.

No comments: