Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Packing Again

Tonight I have to go to my Dad's house and help him pack. He sold his house in about two weeks and he is moving in with us next week. I am so thankful that his house sold quickly and that he is going to come live with us. This year has been the hardest ever for our family. Losing my mom is the the worst thing that has ever happen to me in my life. Now today I have to help my dad go through everything in thier house and help him pack. I feel like I am going to be starting all over in the greiving process while I do this. Please pray for me this week that I can handle this process.

On a good note my kids are so excited that Pop-Pop is coming to live with them. They have been really worried about him and they are happy he is coming here. They are also happy that when Pop-Pop goes with us to the grocery store they get donuts that Mommy won't buy.

1 comment:

LauraB said...

Big HUG to ya sweetie! It's good that you recongnize ahead of time that it may be a painful time for you. But it can also be a time of remembering good memories of your mom. In my experience anyway, I often find that the "anticipation" of having to do things, was acutally worse than actually doing it. I don't know if that makes any sense. For instance: the whole week leading up to a holiday I'd be depressed cause she wasn't gonna be there, but on the day of the holiday, it wasn't as "horrible" as I had anticipated. In any case, your strong, and it will get done! Try to enjoy it a little.