Thursday, July 17, 2008

Super Excited!



So Amanda, my niece/sister, called me Tuesday night and said she was engaged! I am so excited for Amanda and Mikey. He is a really great guy and he treats Amanda the way she deserves to be treated. I can honestly say this is the first time I have seen Amanda in a relationship that she is content and not scared of commitment. Mikey is so good for her and they compliment each other well. My kids are more excited about Mikey becoming a part of the family than Amanda getting married. Sorry, Amanda=) They're moving back to Florida from CA in two weeks. I can't wait to help Amanda with the wedding plans. She will be the most beautiful bride. Congratulations Amanda and Mikey, we love you very much.

2 comments:

Don Jacobson said...

You were the most beautiful bride. =)

And Mikey looks like Andy Dick in that picture...

Unknown said...

Congrats to her! I love her ring... it looks vintage!