Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Internship Update

I have to say I am really enjoying my fifth grade class. They are so well behaved, eager to learn and participate in class. My supervising teacher is super organized and anyone who knows me knows I love that about her. The only problem that I am facing right now is the fact that my supervising teacher just got hired as a vice Principal at another school. This totally stinks for me. If the teacher that they hire does not have the qualifications to have an intern in their class, I am going to have to be moved to another class. The school has said they really want me to stay in the class because they think it will be an easier transition for the students but I guess I will have to see what happens.

So things are crazy right now but my volleyball team is now 5-1!!!

No comments: