Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Sara

I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Things have been crazy. My nieces Kaleigh and Jessica have been here from CA. We have been busy playing, bowling and going to Universal. My camera is broken so I did not want to blog without pictures!
Sara turned the big 2 on Monday! It is hard to believe. When you ask her how old she is she tells you, "I two" and she holds up one finger. It is very cute. On her birthday we took her to the play land to play with her cousins and friends but she was scared of the tunnels and would not go in. I was a bad mother that night and I had to go to class on her birthday. She spent the evening with Dad, Emily, Christian, Grandma, Grampa and Uncle Mike. They gave her a little party and she had a blast. The next night my family came over for dinner and cake. She got lots of Dora presents and had a great time. The best part of the night was when she was so excited about her Curious George panties that mom-mom bought her she put all three pairs on over her clothes. Happy Birthday Sara. I love you and welcome "offically" to the terrible twos!

No comments: