Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Hubby

I was sitting here think about my hubby. He is going to Dallas this weekend to visit a cool church like ours. He is going to check out the Children's ministry because were are using their curriculum in Power House. When I think about Don's ministry is Power House I am amazed. If anyone had been in Power House you will see what I am talking about. He is so good with the kids and he makes it fun and makes Jesus real to our kids. Many times I have seen a new child come in very shy and by the end of Power House they are dancing and begging their parents to come back. I am so proud that Don shows an example of what Jesus would be if he were in our Churches today. I don't think Jesus would stand in front of the kids and read them a story. Jesus would be right in the middle of the kids dancing and singing praises to His father. I am thankful that my children can see their Daddy making a difference in lives for Christ. Honey, you rock!

1 comment:

Angie Bledsoe said...

You both rock! So glad you commented on c3 wives so I could find your blog. Keep blogging and you'll become an "addict" too! Increase the peace (and the blogging). Angie